I love the new Sprinkles of Life stamp set in the Stampin’ Up! 2015-2016 Occasions Catalog. This is such a versatile stamp set and when you purchase it, Stampin’ Up! will donate $3 to Ronald McDonald House Charities. How awesome is that!
Here are 2 of my favorite designs . . .
Check back later in the week for more!
Stamps: Sprinkles of Life
Paper: Tip Top Taupe card stock, Watermelon Wonder card stock, Whisper White card stock, Cherry on Top Designer Series Paper stack
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Watermelon Wonder, Tip Top Taupe, Daffodil Delight
Misc.: Tree Builder Punch, silver sequin trim, Fine Tip Glue Pen, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Washi Label Punch
Tip Top Taupe: 8 ½ x 5 ½, scraps for cupcake base
Cherry on Top DSP Stack: 5 ¼” x 4”
Watermelon Wonder: 4 ¾” x 2 ¾”
Whisper White: 4 ½” x 2 ½”, scraps for frosting top and label
1.Fold Tip Top Taupe in half and crease.
2. Adhere Cherry on Top paper centered on card base.
3. Adhere Whisper White 4 ½” x 2 ½” paper to center of Watermelon Wonder. Adhere Watermelon Wonder to upper center of card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
4. Stamp 2 cupcake bottoms using Sprinkles of Life Stamp set with Tip Taupe Top ink onto Tip Top Taupe card stock scraps. Cut out using scissors.
5. Stamp frosting tops onto Whisper White card stock scraps, 1 using Watermelon Wonder ink pad, 1 using Bermuda Bay ink pad. Stamp sprinkles randomly on frosting tops using Bermuda Bay ink, Watermelon Wonder ink and Daffodil Delight ink. Punch out using Tree Builder Punch. Adhere frosting to cupcake base. Using Stampin’ Dimensionals, adhere cupcakes to Whisper White card stock.
6. Stamp saying onto Whisper White Card Stock scrap using Bermuda Bay ink pad, punch out using Washi Label Punch. Adhere to card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
7. Remove 3 silver sequins from trim and adhere to card using Fine-Tip Glue Pen.
Supplies: Stamps: Sprinkles of Life Paper: Tip Top Taupe card stock, Watermelon Wonder card stock, Whisper White card stock, Bermuda Bay Card Stock, Cucumber Crush Card Stock, Cherry on Top Designer Series Paper stack Ink: Bermuda Bay, Watermelon Wonder, Tip Top Taupe, Cucumber Crush Misc.: Tree Builder Punch, Fine Tip Glue Pen, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Circles Collection Framelits, Crystal Effects, White uni-ball Signo Gel Pen, Tip Top Taupe Marker, Big Shot Measurements: Whisper White: 8 ½” x 5 ½”, 3 3/16” Circle Tip Top Taupe: scraps for cupcake base Cherry on Top DSP Stack: 5 ½” x 2 ¾” Watermelon Wonder: 3 5/8” circle, scraps for ice cream, cherry and drop Cucumber Crush: scraps for ice cream and drop Bermuda Bay: scraps for ice cream and drop Directions:
- Fold Whisper White card stock in half and crease.
- Stamp ice cream cone with Tip Top Taupe on matching card stock. Cut out with scissors.
- Stamp ice cream scoops with coordinating colors onto card stock. Use Tree Builder Punch to punch out.
- Adhere Cherry on Top paper to upper portion of card base.
- Cut out circles using Big Shot with Circle Collection Framelits. Adhere whisper white circle to top of Watermelon Wonder circle. Adhere to card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stack and adhere ice cream to cone.
- Punch out 3 ice cream drops in each of the three colors. Using the Fine-Tip Glue Pen, adhere the drops to the ice cream.
- Punch out a cherry in the Watermelon Wonder, use the marker to color in stem and white gel pen to add some dimension. Place on top of your ice cream stack with Fine-Tip Glue Gun.
- Adhere ice cream stack to your circles using dimensionals.
- Stamp saying in Bermuda Bay ink on lower right corner.
- Put a drop of Crystal Effects on each ice cream drop. Let dry
Thanks for visiting. If you want more info on the cards you see here, would like more info on stamping and Stampin’ Up! products, would like to host a show or attend a class in the Southern NH area, please contact me!