This is the first bundle I decided to buy from the new 2016 Occasions Catalog and this is the first set I started playing with when I received my order. I got it all – the Stamp Set, the Designer Series Paper, the Thinlet and the Emebellishments. They are all gorgeous! The Occasions Catalog goes live January 5, 2016 and you can get it all then too. Yea!!!!
This card was inspired by the Sketch Challenge CPC54 at Craft Project Central. Check their website out here.
Stamps: Bloomin’ Love Stamp Set #140643
Paper: Whisper White, Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper Stack #140548
Ink: Rose Red
Misc.: Love Blossoms Embellishment Kit #140551, 5/8” White Organza Ribbon #114319, Word Window Punch
Whisper White Thick Card Stock: 8 ½” x 5 ½”
Whisper White: scrap for heart stamp and saying
Love Blossoms DSP Stack: 1 – 6” x 6”, cut into 5 ¼” x 6”
White Organza Ribbon: 6”
Pearl string from Embellishment Kit: 3”
- Fold and crease Whisper White Thick Card stock to create card base.
- Stamp saying and heart in Rose Red ink on whisper white card stock. Punch out saying with Word Window Punch. Hand cut around heart.
- Cut 5 ¼” x 6” piece of Love Blossoms paper in half on longer side at 3”. You will have 2 pieces that are 5 ¼” x 3” now. Layer on card with ribbon covering seam.
- Use Tombo Multipurpose liquid glue to glue string of pearls on card.
- Attach ribbon paper clip to heart. Use dimensionals to attach under pearls.
- Attach saying with dimensionals.