Share What You Love Suite – Early Release
This card uses the Pearlized Doilies to give the card an extra glow and it draws out the pearl sheen from the Specialty Designer Series Paper. Read on to learn more about these exclusive early release bundles and how you can make this card.
Starting May 1 thru May 31, 2018, Three exclusive Bundles will be available celebrating the 30th Anniversary of Stampin’ Up!
Lose yourself in this dreamy, elegant suite and create projects you can’t wait to share with others.
Find the bundle that is right for you:
- Just Getting Started Bundle
- A Little More, Please Bundle
- Gotta Have It All Bundle
With the purchase of one of these bundles, I am offering an exclusive 30 Card Tutorial with pictures and detailed project sheets as a Thank You for purchasing from me.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Love What You Do (148042), Gotta Have It All Bundle (149526)
- PAPER – Very Vanilla, Tranquil Tide, Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP)
- INK –Tranquil Tide, Old Olive
- OTHER – Blender Pen, Layering Circle Framelits, Pearlized Doilies, Share What You Love Embellishment Kit, Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine
Cutting & Scoring:
- Very Vanilla – 8-1/2” x 5-12”, score at 4-1/4”, scrap
- Tranquil Tide – 4-1/2” x 3-1/2”
- Share What You Love Specialty DSP – 4-1/2” x 3-1/2”
- Tranquil Tide Baker’s Twine – 15”
- Attach the DSP layer to the Tranquil Tide layer. Wrap the Baker’s Twine around these layers twice and tie in a bow. Attach these layers to the card base.
- Stamp the sentiment and flowers in Tranquil Tide ink on the Very Vanilla scrap paper. Using the Layering Circle Framelits cut out the sentiment in the Big Shot.
- Attach to the Pearlized Doilies. Using dimensionals, attach to the card base.
- Using the Blender Pen and Old Olive ink, color in the flowers.
Check out the Share What You Love Bundles and place an order thru my Store.
The New 2018-2019 In Color Ink Pads are also available starting May 1st at a special price of 10% off when you buy all 5 as a bundle. The new colors are: Blueberry Bushel, Call Me Clover, Grapefruit Grove, Lovely Lipstick and Pineapple Punch.
I will be sharing cards made using these exclusive bundles everyday this week, so be sure to check back to see the beautiful cards made with these new stamps, new accessories, and new colors.
I love what I do and I love sharing my creations using Stampin’ Up! products.
If you would like further information about these bundles, new ink pads, Stampin’ Up! or anything related to my Blog, please contact me at: StampDesigns@comcast.net
Do Something Creative Everyday and Share What You Love!