Share What You Love Suite – Early Release
This card uses the Lovely Floral Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder to give the card front a beautiful embossed image. The little clip and pearlized thread is from the Embellishment Kit, adding another layer of interest to the card. The individual letter stamps in the Make A Difference stamp set were used to create the hi! sentiment.
Starting May 1 thru May 31, 2018, Three exclusive Bundles will be available celebrating the 30th Anniversary of Stampin’ Up!
Lose yourself in this dreamy, elegant suite and create projects you can’t wait to share with others.
Find the bundle that is right for you:
- Just Getting Started Bundle
- A Little More, Please Bundle
- Gotta Have It All Bundle
With the purchase of one of these bundles, I am offering an exclusive 30 Card Tutorial with pictures and detailed project sheets as a Thank You for purchasing from me.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Make a Difference (146676), Gotta Have It All Bundle (149526)
- PAPER – Mint Macaron, Grapefruit Grove, Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP), Whisper White
- INK – Memento Black
- OTHER – Lovely Floral Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Share What You Love Embellishment Kit, Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine
Cutting & Scoring:
- Mint Macaron – 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, score at 4-1/4”
- Grapefruit Grove – 3-1/2” x 4-3/4”
- Share What You Love Specialty DSP – 5-1/2” x 1-1/2”
- Whisper White – 3/4” x 1-1/2”
- Pearlized Thread – 8”
- Attach the DSP to the card base.
- Using the Big Shot, use the embossing folder with the Grapefruit Grove layer.
- Stamp the ‘Hi!’ using the letters from the stamp set and Memento Black ink on the Whisper White layer. Trim the bottom to make a banner. Attach to the Grapefruit Grove layer with the paper clip from the embellishment kit.
- Tie a bow with the thread around the paper clip.
- Attach Grapefruit Grove layer to the card base.
Check out the Share What You Love Bundles and place an order thru my Store.
The New 2018-2019 In Color Ink Pads are also available starting May 1st at a special price of 10% off when you buy all 5 as a bundle. The new colors are: Blueberry Bushel, Call Me Clover, Grapefruit Grove, Lovely Lipstick and Pineapple Punch.
I will be sharing cards made using these bundles everyday this week, so be sure to check back to see the beautiful cards made with these new stamps, new accessories, and new colors.
I love what I do and I love sharing my creations using Stampin’ Up! products.
If you would like further information about these bundles, new ink pads, Stampin’ Up! or anything related to my Blog, please contact me at: StampDesigns@comcast.net
Do Something Creative Everyday and Share What You Love!