There are so many great products in the new 2016 Occasions Catalog. Todays card is a Birthday card made using the Sunburst Thinlits Die and the It’s my Party Designer Series Paper. I think I will be using this a lot, as it is so easy and will look great with any of the Designer Series Papers.
Stamps: Party Wishes, Cottage Greetings
Ink: Basic Black, Mint Macaron, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry
Paper: Whisper White, Mint Macaron, Melon Mambo, It’s My Party Designer Series Paper
Misc.: Sunburst Thinlits Die, 2 3/8” scallop punch, 1 ¾” scallop punch, 1 ½” circle punch
Whisper White: 8 ½” x 5 ½”, 1 ½” circle
Mint Macaron: 4” x 5 ¼”, 1 ¾” scallop punch
Melon Mambo: 2 3/8” scallop punch
It’s My Party DSP: 4” x 5 ¼”
- Fold and crease the Whisper white card stock to create card base.
- Attach Mint Macaron on top of card base.
- Run the It’s my party paper through the Big Shot with the Sunburst Thinlits. Layer on top of the Mint Macaron.
- Stamp the make a Wish saying on the Whisper White paper. Punch with the 1 ½” circle punch. Sponge Crushed Curry around the circle edge.
- Layer the Melon Mambo and Mint Macaron on the card. Using dimensionals attach the circle to the top of the scallop circle.
- Inside the card, I used the candle stamp and created a border at the top using alternating colors Mint Macaron, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry – . The saying is from the Cottage Greetings stamp set and is stamped in Melon Mambo.