The Merry Cafe stamp set coordinates with the Coffee Cafe Bundle from the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog. I really like how the Cherry Cobbler cups really pop against the Early Espresso background paper on this card.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Merry Café, Coffee Café
- PAPER – Thick Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Coffee Break DSP, Whisper White
- INK – Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler
- BIG SHOT – Coffee Cup Framelits
- OTHER – Big Shot (143263), White Perfect Accents
Cutting & Scoring:
- Thick Whisper White – 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, score 4-1/4”
- Cherry Cobbler – 4” x 5-1/4”
- Coffee Break DSP – 3-3/4” x 5
- Designer Series Paper (DSP) 4” x 5-1/4” & 2 @ 1/2” x 4”
- Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso – scraps for coffee cups
- Stamp the sentiment in Cherry Cobbler and Early Espresso on Whisper White scrap. Stamp the smaller cup in Early Espresso on Whisper White scrap. Using the Big Shot, cut out these stamped images using the Coffee Cup Framelits.
- Stamp the cup and lid outlines in Early Espresso on the Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White scraps. Use the Big Shot to cut out these images with the Coffee Cup Framelits.
- Use the Big Shot to cut out the cup wrap with the Early Espresso scrap and the Coffee Cup Framelits.
- Assemble cups and lids. Attach to the DSP layer. Add the White Perfect Accents. Attach to the Cherry Cobbler layer.
- Attach to the card base.
If you would like further information about this card, Stampin’ Up! or anything related to my Blog, please contact me at: StampDesigns@comcast.net