I make over 80 cards for Christmas to send out to family and friends. I didn’t want to make only one kind of card this year, so I made about 5 or 6 different ones. This is one of the varieties I made this year. I like the combination of the rich red and blue colors together.
Stamps: Happy Scenes, Versatile Christmas
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Night of Navy, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper, Season of Cheer DSP
Ink: Night of Navy
Misc.: Real Red Marker, Snowflake Elements, Red 1/8” Striped Ribbon
Whisper White: 8 ½” x 5 ½”, 3 1/8” x 2 1/8”
Real Red: 3 3/8” x 1 5/8”
Night of Navy: 3 3/8” x 2 3/8”
Season of Cheer DSP: 4” x 1 ¾”
Dazzling Diamonds: 3 3/8” x ¼”
- Fold and crease whisper white card stock into card base.
- Stamp saying from Versatile Christmas on Real Red paper in Night of Navy ink.. Stamp scene from Happy Scenes Stamp Set on Whisper White card stock in Night of Navy. Use Real Red marker to color in the birds.
- Layer scene on Night of Navy card stock. Assemble rest of paper on card base as shown in the picture.
- Tie ribbon into a bow. Attach to the snowflake element. Attach snowflake to card.
- Inside message from Versatile Christmas Stamp Set is stamped in Night of Navy and says ‘May all these be yours at Christmas’.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog