Here is another item that I made for a Vendor Fair. They make an awful cute center piece and everyone can enjoy the chocolate nuggets. (I apologize for the lighting on my photos. Still trying to find the best place to photograph when there is no natural light.)
Stamps: Cookie Cutter Christmas, Hang Your Stocking (sentiment)
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper
Stamp Pad: Real Red, Garden Green, Crumb Cake
Big Shot: Circles Collection
Punches: Cookie Cutter Builder, Decorative Label
Misc.: Real Red Gingham ribbon (retired), Pompom Trim, Glue Gun, Styrofoam Disks (purchased from Hobby Lobby), wooden skewers, Hershey Nuggets
- Wrap each Hershey nugget in a 1” x 3” piece of Designer Series Paper.
- I purchased my Styrofoam disks from Hobby Lobby. The bottom one is 3 7/8 inches (13 nuggets fit around it). The top disk is 2 7/8” (10 nuggets fit around it).
- Using the Big Shot and the Circles Collection Framelits, cut out circles for the bottom, middle and top.
- Use a glue gun to attach the bottom disk to the bottom paper circle. Glue nuggets around the disk.
- Attach the next paper circle and then the smaller disk. Glue nuggets around the smaller disk.
- Attach the paper circle to the top.
- The curly pieces of paper are ¼” x 6” and curled with a bone folder than glued to the top center.
- Stamp your ‘cookie’ and sentiment and use the punches to cut out. I glued my ‘cookie’ to a wooden skewer and stuck it down through the center of the Styrofoam disks.
- The ribbon is tied around each nugget layer to give added stability.
If you would like further information about this project, Stampin’ Up! or anything related to my Blog, please contact me at: StampDesigns@comcast.net