Most people use the Painted Harvest stamp set because the sunflower stamp is so awesome. This card uses the acorn that is in the set to create a Thanksgiving card.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Painted Harvest
- PAPER – Thick Very Vanilla, Very Vanilla, Night of Navy, Crumb Cake
- INK – Night of Navy, Fresh Fig, Crumb Cake
- BIG SHOT – Layering Circles Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits
- OTHER – Big Shot (143263), Pinewood Planks Emboss Folder, Fresh Fig Finely Woven Ribbon, Touches of Nature Elements, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Cutting & Scoring:
- Thick Very Vanilla – 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, score 4-1/4”
- Crumb Cake – 4” x 5-1/4”
- Night of Navy and Very Vanilla – scraps for circles
- Ribbon – 4”
- Using the Big Shot, run the Crumb Cake layer thru with the Pinewood Planks Emboss Folder.
- Stamp the leaves in the corner of the Crumb Cake layer with the Crumb Cake ink. Attach to the card base.
- Use the Big Shot to cut out the Stitched Shape Circle in Very Vanilla.
- Stamp the acorns, scatter dots and sentiment in Night of Navy, Fresh Fig and Crumb Cake ink on Very Vanilla circle.
- Use the Big Shot to cut out the scalloped circle in Night of Navy using the Layered Circle Framelits.
- Attach the Very Vanilla Circle to the Night of Navy Circle. Attach the ribbon and wooden element to the circles.
- Using Stampin’ Dimensionals, attach the circles to the card.
If you would like further information about this card, Stampin’ Up! or anything related to my Blog, please contact me at: StampDesigns@comcast.net