The Painted Harvest stamp set is so much fun to play with. This card is in Autumn colors, but I have seen this stamp set used in colors ranging from blue to pink to black.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Painted Harvest
- PAPER – Thick Very Vanilla, Very Vanilla, Always Artichoke, Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper (DSP)
- INK – Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Old Olive, Always Artichoke, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze
- OTHER – Burlap Ribbon
Cutting & Scoring:
- Thick Very Vanilla – 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”
- Designer Series Paper (DSP) 4” x 5-1/4”
- Always Artichoke – 3-3/8” x 4-3/8”
- Very Vanilla – 3-1/4” x 4-1/4”
- Ribbon – 4”
- Attach the DSP to the card base.
- On the Very Vanilla layer, stamp the flowers and leaves using the two step stamping method and the Painted Harvest stamp set. The background flowers are stamped in Crushed Curry and the top layer is stamped in Cajun Craze. The flower centers are stamped in Crumb Cake and the dots are stamped in Soft Suede. The background leaves are stamped in Old Olive and the top layer is stamped in Always Artichoke.
- The sentiment is stamped in Cajun Craze.
- Layer the Very Vanilla on the Always Artichoke. Attach the ribbon to the back.
- Attach to the DSP layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
If you would like further information about this card, Stampin’ Up! or anything related to my Blog, please contact me at: StampDesigns@comcast.net