Today’s project sheet is a fun pocket card using the Painted Seasons Bundle from the Sale-A-Bration free product offerings. Just place an order for $100 and this Stamp Set and coordinating paper can be yours for free! Use my February Host code and be entered to win a free package of Rhinestone Jewels.
Use the host code above to place your online order if it’s under $150 and you’ll be entered in a drawing to win a FREE pack of Rhinestone Jewels! If your order is over $150 DO NOT use the code – you’ll get your own Stampin’ Rewards and I’ll still enter you in the drawing! Every order over $30 will receive an emailed pdf file containing 10 exclusive detailed project sheets with photos featuring the Floral Romance Suite of products. Just copy/paste this code: BHU4WQEP when placing your order by March 3, 2019.
Coming March 1st, Stampin’ Up! will offer four sets of coordinating framelits for a few of our Sale-a-bration stamp sets. The Framelits coordinate with the Lasting Lily, So Hoppy Together, Painted Seasons and Hello Cupcake Sale-a-bration stamp sets. You can order these starting March 1st.
Painted Season Pocket Card
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Painted Seasons (bundle 150349), Well Said (148796)
- PAPER – Painted Seasons DSP (bundle 150349), Early Espresso (119686), Whisper White (100730),
- INK – Crumb Cake (147116), Early Espresso (147114)
- OTHER – Starburst Punch (143717), 2” Circle Punch (133782), 5/8” Burlap Ribbon (141487), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Early Espresso – 5 ½” x 4 ¼” (card base); 5” x 3 ¾” (inside); scrap
- Painted Seasons DSP – 4” x 10 ½”; ½” x 3 ½”
- Whisper White – 5 ¾” x 3 ½”, scrap
- Fold DSP in half to make a double layer that is 5 ¼” x 4” in dimension. Fold down the DSP front flap 1 ½”.
- Wrap Burlap Ribbon around folded flap and secure to the back of the DSP fold with tape. This will secure your folded layers together.
- Adhere DSP piece to Early Espresso card base using liquid glue.
- Punch 2” circle from scrap of Whisper White. Stamp pine cone in Crumb Cake and sentiment in Early Espresso.
- Punch starburst from Early Espresso scrap. Adhere stamped circle to starburst piece using liquid glue.
- Adhere punched layers to card front using dimensionals.
- Stamp pine cones in Crumb Cake on Whisper White layer. Adhere to Early Espresso layer. Adhere ½” DSP strip to Whisper White layer.
- Slide into pocket created on card front.
Click on any of the products below to be linked to my store:
I love what I do and I love sharing my creations using Stampin’ Up! products.
If you would like further information about this card, Stampin’ Up! or anything related to my Blog, please contact me at: StampDesigns@comcast.net
contact me: email@example.com
Shop: Shop now!