Here is one of my favorite suites from the Stampin’ Up! 2018 Occasions Catalog. The Petal Palette stamp set and coordinating Thinlits will carry over into the new Annual Catalog. The designer series paper will no longer be available after May 31st. I used Stampin’ Blends to color in the roses and leaves, giving them a pop of vibrant color.
Stamps: Petal Palette
Paper: Thick Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Petal Passion Designer Series Paper (DSP), Whisper White, Card Stock Vellum
Stamp Pad: Memento Black
Big Shot: Petals and More Thinlits
Misc.: Wink of Stella, Stampin’ Blends Cherry Cobbler Light & Dark, Stampin’ Blends Old Olive Light & Dark, Mini Sequin Trim Black
Thick Whisper White – 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, score at 4-1/4”
Cherry Cobbler – 2 at 5-1/4” x 1-5/8”
Petal Passion DSP – 2 at 5” x 1-3/8”
Whisper White – scrap
Card Stock Vellum – scrap
Mini Sequin Trim – 8”
- Stamp the flower from Petal Palette stamp set in Memento Black ink on the Whisper White scrap. Color in using the Stampin’ Blends. Add Wink of Stella to the roses.
- Using the Big Shot, cut out the flowers with the Petals and More Thinlits.
- Punch out 2 Vellum leaves with the Leaf Punch.
- Attach the Cherry Cobbler layers to the card base. Add the 2 DSP layers on top of the Cherry Cobbler.
- Stamp the sentiment on the card base in Memento Black ink.
- Attach the leaf punches to the back of the roses. Toggle the mini sequins to the back of the roses and attach. Attach to the card base using Dimensionals.
Check out this exclusive bundle offer here! Purchase one of these bundles and I will send you a pdf file filled with fantastic cards using the bundle.
I love what I do and I love sharing my creations using Stampin’ Up! products.
If you would like further information about this card, Stampin’ Up! or anything related to my Blog, please contact me at: StampDesigns@comcast.net