Today’s project uses the Pop of Petal Bundle. It is a stamp set with a coordinating flower punch. For this card I tried to create an ombre look by using 4 different tones of pink. Check it out below.
Monthly subscription boxes are all the rage right now. Did you know that Stampin’ Up! has a monthly subscription box? It is called ‘Paper Pumpkin’ and it is your One-Stop Box for Creativity. It is All Inclusive; it comes with everything you need for a successful creative experience. It is ready to craft; all the planning and prep work is done for you. All-inclusive. It comes with everything you need for a successful creative experience. Paper Pumpkin is celebrating their 6th year this month, so to celebrate, every order placed by March 10th, will receive an exclusive Free Stamp Set in their box. Click here to order yours: I want Paper Pumpkin!
Use the host code above to place your online order if it’s under $150 and you’ll be entered in a drawing to win a FREE pack of Sweet Pins & Tags! If your order is over $150 DO NOT use the code – you’ll get your own Stampin’ Rewards and I’ll still enter you in the drawing! Every order over $30 will receive an emailed pdf file containing 10 exclusive detailed project sheets with photos featuring the How Sweet It Is Suite of products. Just copy/paste this code: RJPBKE6K when placing your order by March 31, 2019.
Stampin’ Up! is offering three sets of coordinating framelits for a few of our Sale-a-bration stamp sets. The Framelits coordinate with the Lasting Lily, Painted Seasons and Hello Cupcake Sale-a-bration stamp sets. These items are available now. Click (Here) to check them out!
Pop of Petals Project Share
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Itty Bitty Birthdays (cling 148618), Artisan Textures (clear-mount 146573), Pop of Petals (clear-mount 146649, bundle 148385)
- PAPER – Thick Whisper White (140272), Berry Burst (144243), Whisper White (100730)
- INK –Berry Burst (147143), Melon Mambo (147051), Flirty Flamingo (147052), Powder Pink (147147), Soft Sea Foam (147102)
- OTHER – Four Petal Punch (147041)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Thick Whisper White – 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, score and fold at 4-1/4”
- Berry Burst – 4-1/8” x 5-3/8”
- Whisper White – 4” x 5-1/4”, scraps for flowers
- Using a sentiment from the Itty Bitty Birthdays stamp set, stamp it in Berry Burst ink on the Whisper White layer.
- Stamp a the small circle splatter from the Artisan Textures stamp set on the Whisper White layer in each ink color in this order starting at the top: Powder Pink, Flirty Flamingo, Melon Mambo and Berry Burst.
- Stamp the leaf from the Pop of Petals stamp set in Soft Sea Foam on the Whisper White layer 4 times.
- Stamp the flower from the Pop of Petals stamp set on the Whisper White scrap paper in each of the following ink colors: Powder Pink, Flirty Flamingo, Melon Mambo and Berry Burst. Punch out with the Four Petal Punch.
- Using Stampin’ Dimensionals, attach the punched flowers to the Whisper White layer. Attach this layer to the Berry Burst layer and attach to the card base.
Click the product below to be taken to my online store:
I love what I do and I love sharing my creations using Stampin’ Up! products.
If you would like further information about this card, Stampin’ Up! or anything related to my Blog, please contact me at: StampDesigns@comcast.net
contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shop: Shop now!