Valentine’s Day is just two days away! Have you made your Valentine something special yet? The card and project sheet I am showcasing today can be used for Valentine’s Day or for any occasion to let your special someone know how much you love them. The Pop of Petal stamp set is from the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog and has a matching punch for punching out all those adorable flowers – the colors and combinations you can create are endless!
It is one of my FAVORITE times of the year at Stampin’ Up! …Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration!! Time to earn free product with every $50 purchase from now until March 31! Check out all of the NEW and exciting things in both catalogs and let me know if you have any questions!
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Pop of Petals (146649), Thoughtful Banners (141614)
- PAPER – Whisper White Cardstock (100730)
- Melon Mambo (115320)
- 6″ x 6″ Nuetrals Designer Series Paper (146967)
- OTHER – Big Shot (143263), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Layering Circles Framelits (141705), Pearlized Doilies (146936), Faceted Gems (144142), Metallic Thread (146815), Clear Rhinestone (144220), Melon Mambo Ink Pad (147051), Granny Apple Green Ink Pad, (147095), Subtle Embossing Folder (143706), Four Petal Flower Punch (147041)
- Whisper White 8 ½” x 5 ½”, fold at 4 ¼”
- Melon Mambo 4 “x 5 ¼”
- Designer Series Paper 2” x 4”
- Whisper White 3” x 3” Circle Framelit
- Cut Whisper White at 8 ½” x 5 ½”, fold at 4 ¼”. This is your cardbase.
- Using 3” Circle Framelit, cut Whisper White Circle.
- Using Melon Mambo Cardstock and Bigshot and Subtle Embossing Folder, Guide through the Big Shot.
- Adhere Melon Mambo piece to front of card base.
- Adhere Designer Series Paper 2” x 4” on Card Front.
- Adhere Pearlized Doily to Whisper White Cardstock Circle.
- Adhere Whisper White Cardstock Circle on the Cardbase.
- Stamp Pop of Petals on Whisper White Cardstock. Punch out each Flower with the Four Petal Flower Punch.
- Adhere both Petals together staggering Flower Ends.
- Adhere Faceted Gem in the center of the Flower.
- Wrap Metallic Thread in various circular positions and adhere to the card base with Mini Glue Dot.
- Stamp Pop of Petals Leaf in Granny Apple Green Ink and fussy-cut each Leaf.
- Attach Flower to cardsbase with Dimensionals.
- Insert Leaves under Flowers with Mini Glue Dots.
- Stamp Sentiment on Whisper White and Attach under Flower with Dimensionals..
FEBRUARY HOST CODE:
Use the host code below to place your online order if it’s under $150 and you’ll be entered in a drawing to win a FREE pack of Rhinestone Jewels! If your order is over $150 DO NOT use the code – you’ll get your own Stampin’ Rewards and I’ll still enter you in the drawing! Every order over $30 will receive an emailed pdf file containing 10 exclusive detailed project sheets with photos. Just copy/paste this code: BHU4WQEP when placing your order by February 28th, 2019.
I love what I do and I love sharing my creations using Stampin’ Up! products.
If you would like further information about this card, Stampin’ Up! or anything related to my Blog, please contact me at: StampDesigns@comcast.net
contact me: email@example.com
Shop: Shop now!