St. Patrick’s Day is approaching. It is time to turn our thoughts to Leprechauns and Pots of Gold. This day commemorates the arrival of Christianity in Ireland and celebrates the heritage and culture of the Irish. Of course, on St. Patrick’s Day everyone is Irish and most people just want the excuse the drink green beer. However you celebrate it, I hope its fun!
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Gold Foil, 2015-2107 In Color DSP (Cucumber Crush)
Misc.: Stampin’ Emboss Gold Powder, Embossing Heat Tool, Gold Metallic Thread, Washi Label Punch, Circle Collection Framelits, Big Shot
Whisper White: 8 ½” x 5 ½”
2015-2017 In Color ( Cucumber Crush): 4” x 5 ½”
Basic Black: 3 3/16” circle, 3 Word Window Punches, Washi Label Punch
Gold Foil: 3 – 1” circles, 12 – 5/8” circles
- Fold and crease whisper white card stock into card base.
- Attach Cucumber Crush mat to card base.
- Cut off top inch of large circle. Attach the 2 word window punches across top to create cauldron lip. Cut one Basic Black word window punch in half. Attach to bottom of cauldron to make legs. Attach to card base.
- Using glue dots attach gold circles onto cauldron top. Use the larger 1” circles in the background.
- Stamp sentiment in VersaMark on Basic Black. Emboss with Gold powder. Heat set. Punch out with Washi Label Punch.
- Tousle gold thread and attach under Washi Label. Use dimensionals to attach to card base.