Sadly, it is time to say good-bye to some of our favorite products from the Stampin’ Up! 2019-2020 Annual Catalogs and 2020 Jan-June Occasions Mini Catalog. Please check out all the details below, then be sure to place your order, so you don’t miss out. If you want/need any of these items, please order early. Each year, items will sell out and you don’t want to miss out on some great products.
Last-Chance Products Information:
- All retiring items are available while supplies last and will be discontinued after June 2.
- Due to high demand for retiring stamp sets, retiring stamp sets will be guaranteed available until May 15.
- Retiring host sets can only be purchased with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Ordering of retired items will end 6/2/2020 – 11:50 PM (MT)
- Some items are discounted. If you purchase a product at retail price and then it is later discounted, Stampin’ Up! will not refund the difference.
- Some bundles are on the retiring list and are noted with an asterisk (*), the bundle prices are retiring, not the items that make up the bundle. Ex. like a stamp set & matching dies or matching punch are shown as retiring BUT only the item code for the “discount when you buy a bundle is retiring”…NOT NECESSARILY the stamp set & dies.
- Some items are only being reconfigured and not actually retiring, these items are noted by asterisks (*)
Click here to see the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog retiring list
Click here to see the Jan-June 2020 Mini Catalog retiring list
Below find a free PDF file using one of my favorite retiring sets – Parisian Beauty from the Mini Catalog.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Parisian Beauty (151466, cling), Parisian Beauty Bundle (153778)
- PAPER – Petal Pink Cardstock (146985), Whisper White Card Stock (100730), Cherry Cobbler Card Stok (119685), Champagne Foil (144748), Parisian Blossoms Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) (151192
- INK – Cherry Cobbler (147083)
- OTHER – Parisian Dies (151463), Stitched Rectangles Dies (148551), Parisian Flourish 3D Embossing Folder (151474), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Fine-Tip Glue Pen (138309)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Petal Pink –11” x 4-1/4”, score and fold at 5-1/2”, scrap for Eiffel Tower die cut
- Whisper White – 2 @ 5-1/4” x 4”
- Cherry Cobbler – scrap for Stitched Rectangles Die
- Champagne Foil – scrap for sentiment and flourish dies
- DSP – 2 @ 2” x 2-1/2”
- Attach 1 of the Whisper White layers to the inside of the card. Using the Parisian Flourish 3D Embossing Folder, emboss the other Whisper White layer and attach to the card base.
- Using Cherry Cobbler ink, stamp the Eiffel Tower image from the Parisian Beauty stamp set on the Petal Pink scrap paper.
- Using a die cutting machine and the Parisian Dies, cut out the stamped image, the sentiment and 2 flourish’s in Champagne foil scrap paper and the Stitched Rectangle in Cherry Cobbler scrap paper.
- Attach the 2 DSP layers to the embossed layer.
- Using Stampin’ Dimensionals, attach the Cherry Cobbler layer to the card base.
- Using the Fine-Tip Glue Pen, attach the 2 flourish dies and the sentiment to the card base.
- Using Stampin’ Dimensionals, attach the stamped die cut image to the card base.
Click below to download your own PDF version
To Shop with me, Click Here – I love Stampin’ Up! products!
I love what I do and I love sharing my creations using Stampin’ Up! products.
If you would like further information about this post or anything related to my Blog, please contact me at: StampDesigns@comcast.net
contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org