I love the color pink. This card uses two of my favorite Stampin’ Up! shades of pink – Rose Red and Sweet Sugarplum. The Sunshine Sayings stamp set has a lot of great sentiments that can be combined with the Sunshine Wishes Die set to create so many unique thoughts and wishes.
Stamps: Sunshine Sayings, Gorgeous Grunge
Paper: Whisper White, Rose Red, Fruit Stand Designer Series Paper
Ink: Rose Red, Sweet Sugarplum
Big Shot: Sunshine Wishes Dies
Misc.: White Thick Baker’s Twine
Whisper White: 8 ½ x 5 ½, 3 x 5 ½
Fruit Stand DSP: (2) – ¾ x 5 ½
Rose Red: 5 ½ x 3
- Fold and crease the whisper white card stock into the card base.
- Attach the 2 strips of DSP on either side of the card base, ¼” from the edges.
- Stamp the Gorgeous Grunge splatter stamp in Sweet Sugarplum on the Whisper White mat.
- Using Rose Red card stock cut out the ‘love’ die and the flower die from the Sunshine Wishes Die. Attach to the splatter stamped card stock.
- Stamp ‘& Hugs’ in Rose Red ink under the ‘love’ die cut. Attach mat to the card base.