This is a card I made for my monthly Stamp Club. It is a Bridge fold card. It makes a nice 3D card to stand on your mantle or table top. It folds nicely to fit into a standard envelope (5-3/4” x 4-3/8”) for mailing. The back of the card is where you can write your message.
Stamps: Sharing Sweet Thoughts, Thoughtful Banners
Paper: Basic Gray, Fresh Florals DSP, Wood Textures DSP Stack, Whisper White, Smoky Slate
Stamp Pad: Basic Gray, Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst
Punches: Duet Banner
Big Shot: Everyday Jars Framelits
Misc.: ½” Finely Woven Ribbon Berry Burst, 5/8” Burlap Ribbon, Baker’s Twine Peekaboo Peach, Blender Pen, Tombow Liquid Glue, Dimensionals
Stampin’ Write Markers: Berry Burst, Soft Sky, Lemon Lime, Fresh Fig, Peekaboo Peach, Pink Pirouette
Watercolor Pencil: Bermuda Bay
Basic Gray: (card base) 4 ¼ x 8, score at 1 ¼, 2 ½, 5 ½, 6 ¾, (bridge) 1 x 5 ½
Fresh Florals DSP: (side strips) 1 x 4 (2 or 4 pcs), (bottom strip) 3 x 7/8
Wood Textures DSP Stack: 2 7/8 x 4 1/8
Whisper White: (back of card) 2 7/8 x 4 1/8, scraps for jar and sentiment
Smoky Slate: (jar lid) 2 x ¾
Berry Burst Ribbon: 3”
Burlap Ribbon: 5”
Baker’s Twine: 12”
- Score and fold the Basic Gray card base. Keeping one side folded down and the other side open flat, attach the bridge piece using Tombow liquid glue on each end piece only. Hold in place till dry.
- Attach the back Wood Texture piece and side strips using adhesive.
- Stamp the jar and butterflies in Basic Gray ink on Whisper White card stock. Stamp the jar lid in Basic Gray ink on Smoky Slate Card stock. Die cut pieces using the Big Shot. Attach the jar lid to the jar.
- Stamp the sentiment in Basic Gray and Berry Burst ink on Whisper White card stock. Punch out using the Duet Banner Punch.
- Color in the butterflies using various markers. Lightly color in the jar background using the Bermuda Bay Watercolor pencil. Blend with the Blender Pens.
- Attach the Baker’s Twine to the back of the sentiment. Attach sentiment to the card base using Dimensionals.
- Attach the Burlap Ribbon to the bridge using Tombow Liquid Glue.
- Tape the Berry Burst Finely Woven Ribbon to the back of the jar. Attach jar to the card base.
- Stamp hearts in Berry Burst ink on the Whisper White card mat for the back of the card. Attach to the back center of the card.
If you would like further information about this card, Stampin’ Up! or anything related to my Blog, please contact me at: StampDesigns@comcast.net