This card came about because of a color challenge.
I knew I wanted to do a fall leaves card, so I used the Sheltering Tree Stamp set from the Annual Catalog. This set has been around for a couple years and can be used for all 4 seasons. Sometimes we focus on our new stamp releases that we forget how great the sets we have are.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Sheltering Tree
- PAPER – Thick Very Vanilla, Very Vanilla, Peekaboo Peach, Eastern Palace Designer Series Paper (DSP)
- INK – Early Espresso, Peekaboo Peach, Lemon Lime Twist
Cutting & Scoring:
- Thick Very Vanilla -11” x 4-1/4”, scored at 5-1/2”
- Eastern Palace DSP – 5-1/2” x 3”
- Peekaboo Peach – 4-1/4” x 4”
- Very Vanilla – 4” x 3-3/4”
- Stamp the Tree trunk, rake and swing from the Sheltering Tree stamp set in Early Espresso on the Very Vanilla layer.
- Stamp the leaves and grass stamps in Lemon Lime Twist on the stamped tree.
- Stamp the leaves again in Peekaboo Peach on the stamped tree.
- Stamp the small leaves in Peekaboo Peach as if falling from the tree.
- Stamp the sentiment in Early Espresso ink on the bottom of the DSP layer. Adhere the DSP to the Thick Very Vanilla card base.
- Adhere the Very Vanilla layer to the Peekaboo Peach layer and then adhere that to the card base.
If you would like further information about this card, Stampin’ Up! or anything related to my Blog, please contact me at: StampDesigns@comcast.net