Here is another quick card for Halloween that uses masking. I have added this little pumpkin to a number of my cards this season. I think it is a cute pumpkin and adds some dimension to the cards.
Techniques: Stamping off, masking, sponging
Stamps: Sheltering Tree, And Many More
Paper: Very Vanilla card stock, Pumpkin Pie card stock, Night of Navy card stock, Early Espresso card stock, Always Artichoke card stock
Ink: Early Espresso, Night of Navy, Always Artichoke, Pumpkin Pie, Hello Honey
Misc.: 1” Circle Punch, 1 ¼” Circle Punch, Word Window Punch, Tags and Labels Framelits Die. Big Shot
Very Vanilla – 8 ½” x 5 ½”, scrap for saying
Pumpkin Pie – 3 pieces of 1” circle
Always Artichoke – scrap for Tags and Labels Framelit
Night of Navy – scrap for Tags and Labels Framelit
Early Espresso – scrap for pumpkin stem
- Fold and Crease Very Vanilla card stock to make card base.
- Punch a 1 1/4” circle out of a scrap piece of paper. Place the circle on the vanilla card stock in the area where you want the moon to be.
- Ink up the swoosh stamp in Night of Navy ink from the Sheltering Tree Stamp set. Stamp in upper left corner of Very Vanilla card. Without reinking, stamp again twice beneath original stamped image. Re-ink stamp and repeat on upper right side of card.
- Remove scrap of circle and place scrap paper with circle punch over un-inked circle. Sponge in circle with Hello Honey ink.
- Ink up the swoosh stamp again in Always Artichoke ink and stamp near lower left corner. Without re-inking, stamp below original stamped image. Re-ink and repeat on lower right side of card.
- Stamp tree in Early Expresso on left side of card.
- Stamp ‘Happy Halloween’ saying from And Many More stamp set on scrap Very Vanilla card stock. Punch out using Word Window Punch.
- Use Big Shot and cut two different sized labels in Night of Navy and Always Artichoke card stock.
- Punch out 3 – 1” circles in Pumpkin Pie card stock. Sponge edges of circles with Pumpkin Pie ink to add texture. Stack and adhere to look like a Pumpkin. Fussy cut a stem with Early Expresso card stock. Attach to the top of the pumpkin.
- Layer and put together the Label and saying with the Pumpkin using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Attach to card on right side.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog