Here is a Clean & Simple (CAS) card using my favorite bundle from the new Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog. It is the perfect card for an Anniversary for 2 coffee lovers.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Timeless Textures (140517 clear, 140514 wood), Coffee Café (143677 photopolymer) Coffee Café Bundle with Framelits (145331) Beautiful Bouquet (143666 photopolymer)
- PAPER – Thick Whisper White (140272), Garden Green (102584), Coffee Break Designer Series Paper (144155)
- INK – Early Espresso (126974), Garden Green (126973)
- OTHER – Big Shot (143263), Coffee Cups Framelits (143745), 2” Circle Punch (133782), Crumb Cake 3/8” Classic Weave Ribbon (144162), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Thick Whisper White 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, score at 4-1/4”
- Garden Green – 2” circle punch
- Crumb Cake 3/8” Classic Weave Ribbon – 4”
- Die cut 2 small coffee cups from the Coffee Break Designer Series Paper (DSP) in the Big Shot.
- Adhere to the front of the Garden Green Circle.
- Stamp the small heart from the Coffee Café stamp set in Garden Green above the cups on the circle.
- Adhere the ribbon to the back of the Garden Green Circle.
- Stamp the background from the Timeless Textures stamp set in Early Espresso on the card base.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Beautiful Bouquet stamp set in Garden Green on the card base.
- Using dimensionals attach the Garden Green circle to the card base.
If you would like further information about this card, Stampin’ Up! or anything related to my Blog, please contact me at: StampDesigns@comcast.net