I would never go up in a Hot Air Balloon, but I always love to see them soaring up in the sky while I am safely standing on the ground. This was a quick card to put together. The printed cloud paper from Sweet Li’l Things makes a great background. The balloon also uses printed paper from the same set.
This card uses product from the 2015-2016 Annual Catalog and the saying is from the current Sale-A-Bration catalog. The Sky is the Limit stamp set is available for a limited time until Feb. 15, 2106. It is free with your $50 purchase of Stampin’ Up! products.
Stamps: Sky is the Limit, Celebrate Today
Ink: Pool Party, Tip Top Taupe
Paper: Very Vanilla, Pool Party, Sweet Li’l Things
Misc.: Balloon Framelits, Punch, Decorative Label Punch
Very Vanilla: 8 ½” x 5 ½”, scrap for Decorative Label Punch, scrap for balloon basket
Pool Party: 4” x 5 ¼”, scrap for Decorative Label Punch
Sweet Li’l Things: 3 ¾” x 5”, scrap for balloon
- Fold and crease Very Vanilla Card Stock into card base.
- Layer Pool Party and Sweet Li’l Things paper on card base.
- Cut out the balloon using the Balloon Framelits and Sweet Li’l Things paper in the Big Shot.
- Stamp the balloon basket in Tip Top Taupe on Very Vanilla paper. Fussy cut out. Layer with balloon on card using Dimensionals.
- Stamp the saying from Sky is the Limit on Very Vanilla cardstock in Pool Party ink. Punch out with the Decorative Label Punch.
- Punch out Pool Party with Decorative Label Punch and fussy cut as I have in the picture to layer underneath the saying.
- Use dimensionals to attach saying to card.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog