Here’s another Halloween card that uses masking to create a spooky night scene. The fence is made with the Classic Label Punch. The Glossy White Card Stock is perfect for sponging on ink to create different backgrounds.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Spooky Cat, Sweet Home
- PAPER – Basic Black, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Glossy White, Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack
- INK – Basic Black, Night of Navy, Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry
- PUNCH – Classic Label, Cat, 2” Circle
- OTHER – Stamping Sponges
Cutting & Scoring:
- Basic Black – 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, scrap for cat punch
- Whisper White – 4” x 5-1/4”
- Rich Razzleberry – 4” x 5-1/4”
- Glossy White – 3-3/4” x 5”
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack – 2 @ ¼” x 5”, scraps
- Punch a 2” Circle out of scrap paper. Use the negative space to create the moon by applying Crushed Curry and Tangerine Tango ink in the circle space on the Glossy White Card Stock with Stamping Sponges.
- Use the circle to mask your moon. Use the Stamping Sponge to apply ink to the Glossy White Card Stock. Start at the top with Night of Navy, then Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango and Crushed Curry.
- Stamp the sentiment and bats in Basic Black ink from the Spooky Cat and Sweet Home stamp sets.
- Punch out 9 Classic Labels in the Wood Textures DSP Stack. Attach the 2 Wood Textures strips and the labels to the Glossy Card stock to create the fence. Trim of the bottom of the labels to be flush with the base.
- Punch out the cat in Basic Black and attach to the card.
- Attach the Glossy Card Stock to the Rich Razzleberry card stock and attach this to the Basic Black card base.
- The inside Whisper White card stock is stamped in Basic Black ink using the stamp from the Spooky Cat set. The other inks used are Tangerine Tango, Rich Razzleberry and Night of Navy.
If you would like further information about this card, Stampin’ Up! or anything related to my Blog, please contact me at: StampDesigns@comcast.net