This card is a great way to use your Designer Series Paper. During the month of October, Stampin’ Up! is having a Buy 3, Get 1 Free sale on select packages of paper.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Labels to Love
- PAPER – Thick Very Vanilla, Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze, Spooky Night Designer Series Paper, Card Stock Vellum
- INK – Cajun Craze
- OTHER – Everyday Label Punch, Mini Sequin Trim Black, Natural Trim Gold
Cutting & Scoring:
- Thick Very Vanilla – 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, score at 4-1/4”
- Cajun Craze – 4” x 5-1/4”
- Very Vanilla – 5” x 3-3/4”
- Designer Series Paper (DSP) 5 @ 1” x 3-3/4”
- Stamp the label in Cajun Craze ink on the Very Vanilla scrap paper. Punch out with the Everyday Label Punch.
- Punch out the Card Stock Vellum with the Everyday Label Punch.
- Adhere the Designer Series Paper strips to the Very Vanilla card stock. Adhere the Natural Trim ribbon.
- Adhere to the Cajun Craze card stock. Adhere this to the Thick Very Vanilla card base.
- Adhere the two labels together and toggle the Mini Sequin Trim behind the labels.
- Attach to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
If you would like further information about this card, Stampin’ Up! or anything related to my Blog, please contact me at: StampDesigns@comcast.net