I enjoyed making the 8” x 8” Valentine’s Day Sampler last month so much, I couldn’t wait to make one for St. Patrick’s Day. I like making the samplers because I get to use a lot of my Stampin’ Up products on one project. It’s fun trying to keep the same color scheme and theme going for 9 different boxes. If you don’t have the same products I do, you can adapt what you have to make a fabulous sampler too. You are only limited by your imagination.
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Sky is the Limit, What I Love, Grateful Bunch
Paper: Cucumber Crush, Whisper White, 2015-2017 In Color Designer Series Paper, Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede, Basic Black, Gold Foil
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Soft Sky, Cucumber Crush
Punches – Sweetheart, Itty Bitty Accents, Petite Petals, Blossom Bunch, Owl Builder, Word Window, Modern Label (retired),
Accessories – Pearl Basic Jewels, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Iced Rhinestone Embellishments, Love Blossoms Embellishments, Tea Lace Paper Doillies
Framelits – Circles Collection, Bold Butterfly
Ribbons – 1” Dotted Lace Trim Cucumber Crush, 5/8” Organza Ribbon Whisper White
Misc. – Stamping Sponges,
Whisper White – 12” x 12”
Cucumber Crush – 3” Squares (8 of them)
Whisper White – 2 ¾” Squares (4 of them)
2015-2017 In Color DSP, Cucumber Crush – 2 ¾” Squares (4 of them)
Starting in the upper left corner and working across and down.
- Daffodil Delight from Bold Butterfly Framelits with pearl jewels.
- Clouds stamped in Soft Sky from Sky is the Limit stamp set. Owl punch in Soft Suede and In Color DSP.
- Whisper white flowers punched with Petite Petals and Itty Bitty Accent Flower. Edges sponged in Daffodil Delight ink, pearl centers.
- Shamrock made with Itty Bitty Accent heart punch. Jewel Rhinestone accents.
- The center shamrock is made up of 6 hearts from the Sweetheart punch. 3 are flat. Other three are scored in the middle. Iced Rhinestone is center.
- Flower is from the What I Love stamp set. Stamped in Daffodil Delight ink. Pearl strand is from Love Blossoms Embellishments tied into Cucumber Crush Dotted Lace Ribbon.
- Flowers are stamped in Daffodil Delight with Grateful Bunch Stamp Set and punched with Blossom Punch.
- The pot of gold is made from the #4 Circle from the Circle Collection Framelit. The feet and lid of the pot are from the Word Window Punch. The gold is punched from the Owl Punch (largest circle)
- The ribbon is the 5/8” organza ribbon in Whisper White. The sentiment is stamped in Cucumber Crush. The sentiment is punched with the Modern Label punch which is retired. If you don’t have this punch, the Washi Label Punch will work just as well. Sponge Daffodil Delight around sentiment
The final squares are placed on a Whisper White 12 x 12 piece of card stock. They are placed ¾” from the edge. I placed all four corners first, then the center edges. There is ¾” between all the squares. The middle Shamrock was placed last.
Please feel free to contact me with any further questions about this project.