I love a good cup of coffee when I get up in the morning and on cold winter days, I enjoy a cup of tea mid-afternoon. The Cups & Kettle Framelits has a lot of cute cup cut outs and coordinates nicely with the Have a Cuppa Designer Series Paper. I did not include a sentiment on this card, but you really could use it for any occasion and you can put the sentiment on the lower left of the card.
Stamps: Timeless Textures
Paper: Have A Cuppa Designer Series Paper, It’s My Party Designer Series Paper Stack, Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
Ink: Pool Party
Misc.: 1/8” Stitched Bermuda Bay Ribbon, Have A Cuppa Embellishments, Cups & Kettle Framelits
Pool Party: 8 ½” x 5 ½”
Bermuda Bay: 2” x 4”
Have a Cuppa DSP: 1 ¾” x 3 ¾”
Tea Cup Framelit cut outs: Crushed Curry cup and oval swirls, Have a Cuppa DSP (Bermuda Bay with scallops), It’s My Party DSP (melon mambo with stars), Whisper White (steam)
- Fold and crease the Pool Party card stock into a card base.
- Using the grid pattern from the Timeless Textures, stamp along edge of card base in Pool Party ink.
- Layer the DSP on the Bermuda Bay card stock. Tie the ribbon around this and attach the tea pot embellishment. Attach to card.
- Cut out all three tea cups and attach to card base in a stacked formation. Cut out steam heart and attach at top of card.
- Add sentiment if you wish.
I really like the Have A Cuppa Embellishments. There is a tea kettle (pictured here), a spoon and a lemon slice. Check them out, they are very cute.