Welcome to the Stampin’ for Autism Blog Hop. Read all the way to end, so you can learn more about Autism and visit my fellow demonstrators sites to see their awesome cards.
The sentiments on both of these cards are what inspired the cards. Usually I stamp a card and add embellishments, then I will stamp a sentiment. But as I thought about Autism and all the wonderful parents, caregivers, siblings, extended family and teachers that help people affected by autism everyday, these two sentiments really spoke to me.
Sprinkles of Life
Pool Party 11” x 4-1/4”, score at 5-1/2”, 3-1/2” x 5/8” for sentiment
Whisper White 2 @ 5-1/4” x 4”, scraps for kites
Shimmery White scraps for clouds
Tree Builder Punch
Myths & Magic Specialty Washi Tape
Sprinkles of Life
Whisper White 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, score at 4-1/4”, 4” x 5-1/4”, scraps for frosting
Pacific Point 4-1/8” x 5-3/8”
Tree Builder Punch
Pool Party Shimmer Ribbon
Autism is the fastest growing disability among children in the US
My daughter is a 4th grade teacher and she helps students every day affected by autism. There are so many incredible people out there that support those affected by autism.
Help us make a difference and celebrate autism with awareness, research, education, appreciation, inclusion and acceptance. Please donate to this blog hop by clicking below and choosing Kelly Acheson.
Please check out the fabulous cards and Facts about
Autism my fellow demonstrators are sharing to help raise awareness about Autism.
If you would like further information about these cards, Stampin’ Up! or anything related to my Blog, please contact me at: StampDesigns@comcast.net
In case you get lost along the way and a hop does not work, – Here is the complete list of all our contributors with their blog links . . .
- Kelly Acheson – http://astampabove.typepad.com/my-blog/2018/04/stampin-for-autism-blog-hop.html
- Debbie Henderson – https://debbiesdesignsblog.blogspot.com/2018/04/stampin-for-autism-blog-hop.html
- Melissa Kerman – http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/thecraftingtreehouse/blog?directBlogUrl=/blog/60800/entry/stampin_for_autism_blog_hop
- Raquelle Clifton-Batth – http://www.theladyandherstamps.com/2018/04/autism-matters-blog-hop.html
- Barb Mullikin – http://www.barbstamps.com/my_weblog/2018/04/stampin-for-autism-blog-hop.html
- Rose Grunewald – http://www.countrycardsbyrose.com/2018/04/stampin-for-autism-blog-hop.html
- Sharon Armstrong – https://txstampin.com/2018/04/stampin-for-autism-blog-hop.html
- Ann Huebner – http://www.stampinannies.com/2018/04/09/stampin-for-autism-blog-hop/
- Denise Johnson – http://stampdesignswithdenise.net/stampin-for-auti…matters-blog-hop/
- Colleen Magness – http://creatingwithcolleen.typepad.com/my-blog/2018/04/stampin-for-autism-blog-hop.html
- Jo Anne Hewins – http://luv2create.typepad.com/my_blog/2018/04/stampin-for-autism-blog-hop.html
- Sarah Wills https://sarahsinkspot.com/2018/04/stampin-for-autism-blog-hop
- Laurie Krauss – https://stampingindeerland.blogspot.com/2018/04/stampin-for-autism.html
- Amy Combs – http://www.amyspapershoppe.com/2018/04/stampin-for-autism-blog-hop.html
- Sandy Carlson –http://stampingem.typepad.com/my-blog/2018/04/stampin-for-autism-blog-hop.html
- Rick Adkins – https://wp.me/p2AuXD-4Cz
- Judy Garza – https://stampingwithjudyg.blogspot.com/2018/04/autism-matters.html
- Jenny Hall – https://wp.me/p7IXb0-2aJ
- Dena Rekow – http://www.thecreativitycave.com/my_weblog/2018/04/stampinforautismbloghop.html
- Wendy Weixler – https://wickedlywonderfulcreations.blogspot.com/2018/04/autism-matters.html