Here’s a colorful St. Patrick’s Day card using the Sunburst Thinlets.
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Garden Green, Pacific Point, Perfect Plum, Basic Black, Whisper White, Gold Foil
Misc.: Sunburst Thinlets, Stampin’ Emboss Gold Powder, 2” Circle Punch, Word Window Punch, Tree Builder Punch, Owl Punch, Heat Emboss Tool, Big Shot
Whisper White: 5 ½” x 8 ½”
Basic Black: 2” Circle, 2 Word Windows, Washi Label Punch
Gold Foil: 1 cloud punch from Tree Builder Punch, 5 circles from Owl Punch
Real Red: 2” x 2”
Pumpkin Pie: 2” x 2 ½”
Daffodil Delight: 2 ½” x 2 ½”
Garden Green: 3 ½” x 3 ½”
Pacific Point: 2” x 3 ½”
Perfect Plum: 2” x 2 ½”
- Fold and crease whisper white card stock into card base.
- Using Sunburst thinlet in the Big Shot, cut out each of the sections of the sunburst. Arrange on the card base in the colors of the rainbow.
- Cut off a little of the top of the circle. Attach the word window punch across top to create cauldron lip. Cut one Basic Black word window punch in half. Attach to bottom of cauldron to make legs. Attach to card to cover center of sunburst.
- Attach the gold cloud above the cauldron. Using glue dots attach the smaller circles onto the cloud.
- Stamp sentiment in VersaMark on Basic Black. Emboss with Gold powder. Heat set. Punch out with Washi Label Punch. Attach to card.