This card uses the new Embossing Paste and Decorative Masks from page 201 in the Annual Catalog. This paste is easy to use, dries quickly and adds a new dimension to your cards. This card was made with out using a stamp set or ink, just paper and die cuts.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS –
- PAPER – Whisper White Thick, Fresh Florals DSP Stack, So Saffron, Tranquil Tide, Flirty Flamingo
- INK –
- BIG SHOT – Sunshine Wishes Thinlits
- OTHER – Pattern Party Decorative Masks (144103), Embossing Paste (141979), Palette Knives (142808)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Whisper White Thick – 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, score 4-1/4”
- Fresh Florals DSP – 4” x 5-1/4”
- So Saffron – 3-1/4” x 3-1/4”
- Tranquil Tide – scraps
- Flirty Flamingo – scraps
- Apply a thin layer of the Embossing Paste to the So Saffron card stock using the Pattern Party Decorative Mask and Palette Knives. Set aside to dry.
- Attach the Fresh Florals DSP to the card base.
- Die cut the Tranquil Tide and Flirty Flamingo scrap paper using the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits in the Big Shot.
- Attach the So Saffron card stock to the card base at an angle.
- Attach the die cut shapes to the So Saffron card stock.
If you would like further information about this card, Stampin’ Up! or anything related to my Blog, please contact me at: StampDesigns@comcast.net