I CASE’d this card that a fellow demonstrator did at our Stamp Club. She used the You Little Furball Stamp Set. I think the forest animals from Thankful Forest Friends are super cute and worked perfectly with her card layout.
Stamps: Thankful Forest Friends
Paper: Into the Woods Designer Series Paper, Mossy Meadow Card Stock, Whisper White Card Stock
Ink: Tangelo Twist, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry
Misc.: Linen Thread, Circles Collection Framelits, Tags and Labels Framelits, Big Shot
Mossy Meadow: 8 ½” x 5 ½”
Into the Woods: 4 x 5 ¼”
Whisper white: 4 x 5 ¼”, scrap for saying
Linen Thread: 10”
- Fold and crease mossy meadow card stock to make card base.
- Randomly punch holes in Into the Woods using the 2nd and 3rd size Circle framelits.
- Place the Into the Woods paper on top of the Whisper White and lightly trace the circles with a pencil on the white paper. This is where you will stamp the faces of the Forest Friends. Carefully erase the pencil marks.
- Attach the Into the Woods paper over the Whisper White. Attach both to the card base.
- Stamp the Thankful for You saying on the Whisper White card stock in Tangelo Twist ink.
- Using the largest tag from the Tags and Labels Framelit punch out the saying.
- Twist the Linen Thread and attach to the underside of the saying with tape. Using Stampin’ Dimensionals attach the saying to the card.