It is always good to have a few Sympathy cards on hand. Even during this most festive time of year, you never know what having a card on hand will be a time saver and be of comfort to others.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Thoughts & Prayers (127805)
- PAPER – Thick Whisper White (140272), Whisper White (100730), Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper Stack (144131), Smoky Slate (131202)
- INK – Fresh Fig (144082)
- OTHER – 3/8” Classic Weave Ribbon Whisper White (144159), Stampin’ Trimmer (126889)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Thick Whisper White 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”
- Whisper White 2-3/4” x 3-3/4”
- Smoky Slate 3” x 4”
- Classic Weave Ribbon 6”
- Stamp the flowers and sentiment from the Thoughts & Prayers stamp set in Fresh Fig on the Whisper White layer. Adhere this to the Smoky Slate layer.
- Tie a simple knot in the middle of the Classic Weave Ribbon. Attach to the Designer Series Paper. Adhere this to the card base.
- Adhere the sentiment layer onto the card base.
If you would like further information about this card, Stampin’ Up! or anything related to my Blog, please contact me at: StampDesigns@comcast.net