Let the stars and moon shine bright when you use the Twinkle Punch and coordinating Little Twinkle stamp set.
Lucky Stars Project Sheet
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Stargazing (149295)
- PAPER – See A Silhouette Designer Series Paper (149443), Daffodil Delight (119683), Whisper White (100730)
- INK – Night Of Navy (126970), Daffodil Delight (126944)
- OTHER – Twinkle Builder Punch (146321), Rectangle Stitched Dies (148551), Frosted & Clear Epoxy Droplets (147801), Iridescent Sequin Assortment (144212), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Whisper White – 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” scored at 4-1/4”, scrap
- Daffodil Delight – 4” x 5-1/4”
- See A Silhouette Designer Series Paper (DSP) 3-3/4” x 5”
- Adhere See A Silhouette DSP layer to Daffodil Delight layer.
- Adhere to the front of the Whisper White card base.
- Stamp a scrap piece of Whisper White with the biggest constellation in Daffodil Delight ink, full strength, making a background piece.
- Using the Rectangle Stitched Die measuring approx. 3-1/2” x 2-1/4” cut from Daffodil Delight background piece. Using the die measuring approx. 3-1/8” x 1-3/4” cut from Whisper White card stock.
- Stamp sentiment on Whisper White Rectangle Stitched piece using Night of Navy. Then ink the swirly constellation with Night of Navy and stamp off three times then stamp over sentiment. Adhere these two pieces together and attached to front of card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Punch out of Daffodil Delight background piece the moon and some stars. Attach moon with Dimensionals and the stars with glue. Randomly place droplets and sequins.
Here is another card using this set that I received in a card swap from Charlene H.
I love what I do and I love sharing my creations using Stampin’ Up! products.
If you would like further information about this post or anything related to my Blog, please contact me at: StampDesigns@comcast.net
contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org