Today’s project sheet share uses the Come to Gather Suite of products in the 2019 Holiday Catalog. Click below to download your own copy of this project.
Season of Thanks
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Gather Together (clear 150589, bundle 153036)
- PAPER – Thick Whisper White (140272), Pear Pizzazz (131201), Cajun Craze (119684), Merry Merlot (146979), Pretty Peacock (150880), Soft Seafoam (146988), Come to Gather Designer Series Paper (DSP) (150454)
- INK – Cajun Craze (147085)
- OTHER – Gathered Leaves Dies (150662), Stitched Rectangles Dies (148551), Come to Gather Ribbon Combo Pack (150456), Stampin’ Spritzers (126185), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Thick Whisper White – 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” , score and fold at 4-1/4”
- Pear Pizzazz – 4-1/8” x 5-3/8”
- Cajun Craze – scrap for large leaf die
- Merry Merlot – scrap for leaf die
- Pretty Peacock scrap for 2 leaf dies
- Soft Seafoam – 2-1/2” x 1-1/2”
- Come to Gather DSP – 5-1/4” x 4”
- Ribbon – 4”
- Stamp the sentiment from the Gather Together stamp set in Cajun Craze ink on the Soft Seafoam paper. Using the Stitched Rectangles dies, cut out the sentiment in a die cutting machine.
- Using the leaf dies, cut out the leaves in Cajun Craze, Merry Merlot and Pretty Peacock. To get added detail to the embossed leaves, spray the paper first with water using the Stampin’ Spritzers.
- Adhere the Pear Pizzazz paper to the card base.
- Adhere the DSP to the Pear Pizzazz paper.
- Layer 3 of the leaf dies on top of one another and adhere to the card base.
- Trim both ends of the ribbon at an angle, fold in half and attach to the back of the sentiment.
- Using Stampin’ Dimensionals, adhere the sentiment to the card base.
- Adhere the last leaf die to the sentiment.
I love what I do and I love sharing my creations using Stampin’ Up! products.
If you would like further information about this post or anything related to my Blog, please contact me at: StampDesigns@comcast.net
contact me: email@example.com