The Tags Tags Tags Bundle includes tags for 3 holidays. These tags will look great on packaging, but can be used to brighten up cards as well. Here is a Project Sheet Share that uses a Halloween tag on a card.
Halloween Tag Card
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Tags Tags Tags (clear 150508, bundle 153042)
- PAPER –Basic Black (121045), Whisper White (100730), Terracotta Tile (150884), Crushed Curry (131199), Monster Bash Designer Series Paper (DSP)(150447)
- INK – Memento Black (132708), Crushed Curry (147087)
- OTHER – Trio of Tags dies (150667), Glitter Organdy Ribbon (147897), Stampin’ Sponges (141337), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Basic Black – 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, score and fold at 4-1/4”
- Whisper White – 5-1/4” x 4”, scraps for die tags
- Terracotta Tile – 2-5/8” x 3-7/8”
- Crushed Curry – 1” x 4”
- Monster Bash DSP – 5-1/4” x 4”, 2-1/2” x 3-3/4
- Ribbon – 8”
- Stamp the Halloween tags from the Tags Tags Tags stamp set in Memento Black on the Whisper White scrap.
- Using the Trio of Tag dies, cut out the tags with a die cutting machine.
- Using a Stampin’ Sponge and the Crushed Curry ink, fleck the edge of the die cut.
- Adhere the larger size DSP to the Basic Black card base. Adhere the Crushed Curry paper across the middle.
- Adhere the smaller DSP to the Terracotta Tile paper. Tie the ribbon around this with a bow. Adhere to the card.
- Using Stampin’ Dimensionals, adhere the tag to the card.
Here is a file you can download –
I love what I do and I love sharing my creations using Stampin’ Up! products.
If you would like further information about this post or anything related to my Blog, please contact me at: StampDesigns@comcast.net
contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org