For the Win Stamp Set is definitely a win for the sports fan in your life! These sports ball images are easy to add to any card. Below I have a project sheet share for the golf ball, but then show you how to make the same card using other ball images and colors.
For the Win – Golf fanatics
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – For the Win (149435)
- PAPER – Thick Whisper White (140272), Sahara Sand (121043), Regals Collection 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper (149616), Whisper White (100730)
- INK – Memento Black (132708), Garden Green (147089)
- OTHER – Regals Stampin’ Write Markers (147155), Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots (148805), Banner Triple Punch (138292), Pinewood Planks 3D Embossing Folder (152320)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Thick Whisper White – 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, score and fold at 4-1/4”
- Sahara Sand – 4” x 5-1/4”
- Regals Collection 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper (DSP) – 2” x 4-1/4”
- Whisper White – 3” x 3”
- Stamp a sports ball from the For the Win stamp set in Memento Black ink on the 3” square Whisper White layer. Stamp the sentiment in Garden Green ink under the ball. Add 3 Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots in the corner.
- Using the Pinewood Planks 3D embossing folder run the Sahara Sand layer thru an Embossing Machine. Attach to the card base.
- Using the Banner Triple Punch, punch the DSP on one side. Attach to the card front.
- Attach the stamped layer.
Bonus Days – Earn in July, Spend in August. During the month of July, you can earn coupon codes to redeem in August! Here’s how it works: For every $50 you spend July 1–31 (before shipping and tax), you will earn a $5 Bonus Days coupon code that can be redeemed August 1–31. (An email address is required to receive the coupon code)
I love what I do and I love sharing my creations using Stampin’ Up! products.
If you would like further information about this post or anything related to my Blog, please contact me at: StampDesigns@comcast.net
contact me: email@example.com
Shop: Shop now!