The Over the Moon stamp set has the cutest cows! This project sheet share is sure to delight you!
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Over the Moon (149331)
- PAPER –Mint Macaron (138337), Garden Green (102584), Whisper White (100730)
- INK – Garden Green (147089), Black Memento (132708)
- OTHER – Big Shot (143263), Layering Ovals Dies (141706), Layered Leaves Embossing Folder (152321), Garden Lane Designer Series Paper (149488), Silver Glimmer Paper (146960), Label Punch (141491), Basic Adhesive-Backed Sequins (146933), Basic Black Dark Stampin’ Blends (147941), Smokey Slate Light Stampin’ Blends (145055), Mint Macaron Light Stampin’ Blends (147020), Crumb Cake Light Stampin’ Blends (144582), Flirty Flamingo Light Stampin’ Blends (147031), Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends (144586), Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends (147272), Clear Wink of Stella (141897), Mini Glue, Dots (103683), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Mint Macaron 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” scored at 4-1/4”, Scrap
- Garden Green 5” x 3-3/4”
- Whisper White 5-1/4” x 4” (2), Scrap
- Garden Lane DSP 5” x 3/4”
- Silver Glimmer Paper 5” x ½”
- Fold card base in half.
- Die cut an oval from the Layering Oval dies through the Big Shot on the right side of the Garden Green layer, run through the Layering Leaves folder through the Big Shot.
- Adhere DSP to Silver Glimmer paper with Mini glue dots, adhere layers to left side of embossed Garden Green layer with Liquid Glue.
- Die cut a scallop oval with Mint Macaron scrap through the Big Shot, die cut an oval from that same piece to create a frame.
- Adhere Mint Macaron frame to oval cut out with Liquid Glue.
- Stamp Cow and grass with Black Memento ink.
- Color in cow with assorted Stampin’ Blends listed above.
- Add Wink of Stella to the flower.
- Stamp sentiment with Garden Green ink on Whisper White scraps, cut out with Classic Label punch.
- Adhere to card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere Adhesive-Backed Sequins as shown.
Click the download button below to print this pdf file.
I love what I do and I love sharing my creations using Stampin’ Up! products.
If you would like further information about this post or anything related to my Blog, please contact me at: StampDesigns@comcast.net
contact me: email@example.com