Make your friends stunning Daisy cards using the Daisy Lane stamp set and coordinating Daisy punches.
Lacey Daisy Thanks
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Daisy Lane (149325) – inside
- PAPER – Crumb Cake (120953), Soft Sea Foam (146988), Very Vanilla (101650)
- INK – Soft Sea Foam (147102) – inside
- OTHER – Daisy Punch (143713), Medium Daisy Punch (149517), 5/8” Sahara Sand Woven Threads Trim (149499), Well Written Dies (148534), Stitched Lace Dies (149625), Pearl Basic Jewels (144219), Stampin’ Pierce Mat (126199), Take Your Pick Tool (144107), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108), Mini Glue Dots (103683)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Crumb Cake 4 ¼ x 11 scored at 5 ½, this is your card base
- Soft Sea Foam 4 x 5 ¼, Scraps
- Very Vanilla 4 x 5 ¼ (inside), Scraps
- Fold Crumb Cake in half to make card base.
- Run the Soft Sea Foam layer through the lace die and then with the edge piece of the die, cut off the bottom portion of the lace.
- Adhere this layer to the card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue in some of the larger areas of the lace.
- Punch 2 Very Vanilla Daisies, and 2 Soft Sea Foam Medium Daisies.
- Using the small stylus end of the Take Your Pick Tool and the Stampin’ Pierce Mat, curl the petals of each daisy by running the stylus over each petal.
- Using mini glue dots, adhere the two Very Vanilla Daisies together by hugging them or putting the curled petals together and do the same for the Soft Sea Foam daisies and then adhere the two sized daisies together.
- Placing a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional on each side of the trim, attach the daisy to the front of the card.
- Add Pearls to the center of the daisy as pictured.
- Cut out the greeting with the thanks die on a scrap of Soft Sea Foam cardstock.
- Using Multipurpose Liquid Glue, adhere the greeting to the bottom of the card front.
- Stamp a mini daisy in Soft Sea Foam ink in the corner of the Very Vanilla layer.
- Adhere this layer to the inside of the card.
Click the button below to download or print your own pdf of this project sheet!
There is only have 1 more week of Bonus Days! Earn in July, Spend in August. For the rest of July, you can earn coupon codes to redeem in August! Here’s how it works: For every $50 you spend July 1–31 (before shipping and tax), you will earn a $5 Bonus Days coupon code that can be redeemed August 1–31. (An email address is required to receive the coupon code)
I love what I do and I love sharing my creations using Stampin’ Up! products.
If you would like further information about this post or anything related to my Blog, please contact me at: StampDesigns@comcast.net
contact me: email@example.com