The birds in the Free as a Bird stamp set are so cute! This Project Sheet shows these adorable birds sitting on a tree limb. The coloring options are endless.
Free as a Bird Thanks
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Free as a Bird (149468)
- PAPER – Pool Party (122924), Coastal Cabana (131297), Whisper White (100730)
- INK – Memento Black (132708)
- OTHER – Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Eyelet Lace Embossing Folder (149583), Layering Ovals Dies (141706), Stampin’ Blends Pool Party Light & Dark (144605), Old Olive Light & Dark (144597), Daffodil Delight Dark (144585), Noble Peacock Rhinestones (149494)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Pool Party 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼:
- Coastal Cabana 4” x 5 ¼ “
- Whisper White 3 ½ “ x 4 ¼ “
- With the Coastal Cabana piece, run this through an embossing machine with the Eyelet Lace Embossing Folder. Adhere to the front of the card.
- With the Whisper White piece, run this through a die cutting machine with the 4” Layering Oval
- Stamp the birds from Free as a Bird in Memento Black onto the Oval.
- Color the birds and limb with Stampin’ Blends.
- Stamp Sentiment in Memento Black to the Lower Left corner of the Oval.
- Apply a Noble Peacock Pretty Peacock Rhinestone to the Lower Right of the Oval.
- Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the Oval and adhere to the front center of the Coastal Cabana layer.
- Stamp a sentiment verse to the inside to complete the card.
Download your own pdf version of this card and project sheet!
If you earned Bonus Days coupons in July, it is now time to redeem them!
I love what I do and I love sharing my creations using Stampin’ Up! products.
If you would like further information about this post or anything related to my Blog, please contact me at: StampDesigns@comcast.net
contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org