Create custom layered butterflies in no time with these Butterfly Beauty Dies! You can download this project sheet by clicking the Download link below!
Thinking of You
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Beautiful Day (151257)
- PAPER – Whisper White (100730), Whisper White Thick (140272), Basic Black (121045)
- INK – Granny Apple Green (147095), Coastal Cabana (147097), Bermuda Bay (147096), Memento Black (132708)
- OTHER –Butterfly Beauty Dies (148536), Stitched Rectangles Dies (148551), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Stamping Sponges (141337)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Whisper White – 5-1/8”x3-7/8”, Scraps
- Whisper White Thick – 5-1/2”x11” (scored at 4-1/4”)
- Basic Black – 5-1/4”x4”
- Die cut the large butterfly from the Butterfly Beauty Dies and cut two butterflies out
- Die cut a piece from the Stitched Rectangles Dies
- Blend Bermuda Bay Ink, Coastal Cabana Ink, and Granny Apple Green Ink onto Whisper White Cardstock with Stamping Sponges
- Stamp always thinking of you sentiment from Beautiful Day Stamp Set in Memento Black Ink on Whisper White scrap, but banner ends
- Layer blended piece onto Basic Black Cardstock with Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Pop up die cuts and sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Adhere card front to Thick Whisper White card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Click the link below to download the pdf version of this project sheet!
Don’t forget to redeem the Coupon Codes you earned in July! They expire at the end of August!
I love what I do and I love sharing my creations using Stampin’ Up! products.
If you would like further information about this post or anything related to my Blog, please contact me at: StampDesigns@comcast.net
contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org