Add gorgeous layered flowers to your projects with this Floral Essence Bundle that includes a photopolymer stamp set and coordinating flower punch.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Floral Essence (149450)
- PAPER – Highland Hunter (146986), Gorgeous Grape (146987), Whisper White (100730), Vellum cardstock (101856), Mossy Meadow scraps (133676)
- INK – Gorgeous Grape (147099), Highland Hunter (147103), Mossy Meadow (147111)
- OTHER – Gold Faceted Gems (144141), Dimensions (104430) , Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Stamping Sponges (141337), Leaf Punch (144667), Perennial Flower Punch (149522), Banner Triple Punch (138292), Glue Dots (103683), Stampin Blend Granny Apple Green Light (146876), Bone Folder (102300)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Highland Hunter 5 ½ “ x 8 ½ “, scored at 4 ¼ “
- Gorgeous Grape 4” x 5 ¼ “
- Whisper White 3 ¾ “ x 5”
- Whisper White scraps
- Mossy Meadow scraps
- Adhere Gorgeous Grape Layer to the front of the card base.
- Stamp random Perennial flowers in Highland Hunter onto the Whisper White piece, sponge the centers of the flowers with Highland Hunter ink.
- Stamp random Leaves in Mossy Meadow onto the Whisper White piece, color Leaves with Stampin Blend Granny Apple Light.
- Stamp the 3 petal flower in Highland Hunter on Vellum cardstock twice, punch out with the Perennial Flower Punch.
- Stamp the Leaves in Mossy Meadow onto Mossy Meadow scraps, punch out with the Leaf Punch.
- Adhere the flowers together with a Glue Dot, position leaves on the back and secure with the Dimensions. Slightly roll the flowers with your Bone Folder.
- Adhere flower to the front of the card using a Stampin’ Dimension.
- Adhere a Gold Faceted Gem to the Flower Center.
- Stamp Greeting onto a scrap of Whisper White in Gorgeous Grape, punch out with Banner Triple punch, sponge Gorgeous Grape ink around the edges and adhere to the front of the card using Dimensions.
- Stamp a sentiment to the inside of the card to finish your card.
Click the link below to download your copy of this project sheet share!
It is time to redeem the Coupon Codes you earned in July!
I love what I do and I love sharing my creations using Stampin’ Up! products.
If you would like further information about this post or anything related to my Blog, please contact me at: StampDesigns@comcast.net
contact me: email@example.com