The Pressed Petals Suite is filled with delicate beauty. The designer series paper is filled with photographic images. The Petals Labels Dies create delicate labels for the beautiful sentiments in a uplifting font.
Here is a project sheet using the Path of Petals Bundle. Be sure to download the pdf file to keep for future use.
Path of Petals Project Sheet
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Path of Petals Bundle (151131 Photopolymer) – includes the Path of Petals stamp set and the Petals Labels Dies
- PAPER –Whisper White (100730), Mint Macaron (138337), 2019-2021 In Color 6×6 Designer Series Paper (DSP) (149617)
- INK – Mint Macaron (147106), Stampin’ Blends Mint Macaron Combo Pack (147283), Stampin’ Blends Seaside Spray Combo Pack (149569)
- OTHER – Stitched Shapes Dies (145372), Heirloom Frames Dies & 3D Embossing Folders (152325), 3/16” Braided Linen Trim (147808), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Die Cutting Machine
Cutting & Scoring:
- Whisper White – 8 ½” x 5 ½”, 5 ¼” x 4”, scrap
- Mint Macaron – 4 1/8” x 5 3/8”
- DSP – 3 7/8” x 5 1/8”
- Stamp sentiment on scrap of white in Mint Macaron Ink and crop with the 2nd smallest stitched oval die.
- Crop the center of the Mint Macaron layer with the oval from the Heirloom Frames Dies, stamp images in corners with Mint Macaron Ink.
- Crop large detailed die from the Petal Labels dies in the center of white layer, color using the Mint Macaron and Seaside Spray Stampin’ Blends, adhere behind the layer of Mint Macaron and add the DSP behind this layer.
- Wrap Braided Linen Trim around the center and attach the ends to the back, add layers to the card base.
- Add dimensionals to the top and bottom back of the sentiment and add it to the card straddling the trim.
- Tie a bow with more of the Braided Linen Trim and add where shown with a glue dot.
Here is another card I received in a swap from Sara M. using the photographic images of the Pressed Petal Specialty Designer Series Paper.
I love what I do and I love sharing my creations using Stampin’ Up! products.
If you would like further information about this post or anything related to my Blog, please contact me at: StampDesigns@comcast.net
contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org