Today’s project sheet share uses the Floral Essence Bundle. The Floral Essence Photopolymer Stamp Set contains: flowers, petals, leaves, and stalks, sentiments for weddings, birthdays and loved ones. The Perennial Flower Punch adds gorgeous layered flowers to your projects.
Kindness Touched my Heart
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Floral Essence (149450, photopolymer), Path of Petals (149383, photopolymer)
- PAPER – Soft Suede (115318), Whisper White (100730), Crumb Cake (120953), Rococo Rose (150882), Costal Cabana (131297), Mango Melody (146989)
- INK – Soft Suede (147115), Rococo Rose (150080), Costal Cabana (147097), Mango Melody (147093)
- OTHER – Eyelet Lace Embossing Folder (149583), Layering Ovals Dies (141706), 1/2″ Circle Punch (119869), Leaf Punch (144667), Perennial Flower Punch (149522), Bone Folder (102300), Pearl Basic Jewels (144210), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Soft Suede 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2”
- Whisper White 5-1/8” x 3-7/8”, scrap
- Crumb Cake 5” x 3-3/4”, scrap
- Rococo Rose 3-3/4” x 3”, scrap
- Costal Cabana scrap
- Mango Melody scrap
- Run the Crumb Cake layer through the Eyelet Lace Embossing Folder
- Cut the 2nd to biggest oval from the center of the Whisper White layer and Cut the Scalloped oval from the Rococo Rose cardstock.
- Adhere the Crumb Cake layer to the Whisper White layer and then adhere this to the base of the card.
- Stamp the greeting in Soft Suede ink near the top of the oval.
- Adhere this oval to the Rococo Rose scalloped oval. Adhere this to the front of the card near the top of the Crumb Cake layer.
- Stamp 2 each of the Perennial Flowers on each of the three colors (Costal Cabana, Mango Melody, and Rococo Rose) using Soft Suede ink and punch them out using the Perennial Flower Punch.
- Stamp the center of the flowers in each of the colors Costal Cabana, Mango Melody, and Rococo Rose and punch out using the 1/2″ circle punch.
- Stamp 3 of the leaves in Soft Suede ink on Crumb Cake cardstock and punch out using the Leaf Punch.
- Using a bone folder, curl each of the petals on each of the Perennial Flowers.
- Using mini glue dots, layer the Perennial Flowers in each color and add a center to each one in a different color than the cardstock color.
- Using mini glue dots, near the stems of each of the leaves, adhere the leaves to the front of the card.
- Using Stampin’ Dimensionals in the center of each flower, add each flower to the front of the card (start with the Coastal Cabana, then Mango Melody and Rococo Rose is last.
- Add a few of the Pearl Basic Jewels in some of the white spaces on the oval.
I love what I do and I love sharing my creations using Stampin’ Up! products.
If you would like further information about this card or anything related to my Blog, please contact me at: StampDesigns@comcast.net
contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shop: Shop now!