The Trim Your Stocking Thinlits Dies are great for making a gift card holder or treat holder. I used it to make this card. This card did not require any stamping, but there is a stamp set, Tags & Trimmings, that coordinates with this Thinlits Die set.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- PAPER – Basic Gray, Whisper White, Real Red, Tranquil Tide, Silver Foil
- BIG SHOT – Trim Your Stockings Thinlits
- OTHER – Big Shot (143263), Holly Embossing Folder
Cutting & Scoring:
- Basic Gray – 11” x 4-1/4”, score 5-1/2”
- Whisper White – 5-1/4” x 4”
- Real Red – 6” x 4-1/2”
- Basic Gray, Real Red, Tranquil Tide, Silver Foil – scraps for stocking
- Using the Big Shot, emboss the Whisper White layer with the Holly Embossing Folder. Attach to the Basic Gray Card Base.
- Using the Big Shot, cut out the stocking in Real Red and the other items to decorate it using the Trim Your Stockings Thinlits.
- Decorate the stocking using glue to attach pieces.
- Attach stocking to Whisper White layer.
If you would like further information about this card, Stampin’ Up! or anything related to my Blog, please contact me at: StampDesigns@comcast.net