Valentine’s Day is only a few weeks away. There are some great new products in the Stampin’ Up! Occasions catalog to use for the your Valentine’s Day cards and projects. Here is a card that uses the Be Mine Stitched Framelits, the heart is full of detail and romance.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Piece of Cake (148610),
- PAPER – All My Love Designer Series Paper (DSP) (148576), Soft Sea Foam (146988), Lovely Lipstick (146970), Whisper White (100730)
- INK – Memento Tuxedo Black (132708)
- OTHER – Big Shot (143263), Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies (148527), Layering Squares Framelits (141708), Stampin’ Trimmer (126889), Paper Snips (103579) Banner Triple Punch (138292)) Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Soft Seafoam – 8-1/2” x 5-1/2″, Score and fold at 4-1/4”, scrap for die cut square, sentiment and heart die cut
- Lovely LIpstick- 4″ x 5 1/4″, scraps for die cut heart
- All My Love DSP – 3 3/4″ x 5″, 2″ x 4 3/4″
- Soft Seafoam– scrap for die cut square, sentiment and heart die cut
- Whisper White – scraps for die cut square
- Die cut the shapes using the Stitched Framelits and the Be Mine Stitched Framelits.
- Adhere lovely lipstick to Soft Seafoam card base, next add floral DSP, then add red print DSP strip.
- Mount the white stitched square to the soft sea foam cut square.
- Adhere the scallop cut heart to the white square.
- Add dimensionals to the back of the mounted square and adhere to card.
- Stamp the sentiment in Memento Black ink on the soft sea foam paper. Trim and punch ends with Triple Banner punch.
- Adhere sentiment with dimensionals to the heart.
- Adhere soft sea foam scallop heart with a dimensional to the card.
I love what I do and I love sharing my creations using Stampin’ Up! products.
If you would like further information about this card, Stampin’ Up! or anything related to my Blog, please contact me at: StampDesigns@comcast.net
contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shop: Shop now!
JANUARY HOST CODE:
Use this host code to place your online order if it’s under $150 and you’ll be entered in a drawing to win a FREE pack of Gingham Gala Adhesive-Backed Sequins! If your order is over $150 DO NOT use the code – you’ll get your own Stampin’ Rewards and I’ll still enter you in the drawing!
Just copy/paste this code: XXNHRMBJ when placing your order by January 31, 2019.
Every on-line order placed in January, over $30 will receive an emailed pdf file containing 10 exclusive detailed project sheets with photos.