We are just a week away from Valentine’s Day. I have a special Project Sheet to share with you today. Wouldn’t your special someone prefer a handmade card? Stampin’ Up! has the perfect product for any occasion.
February HOST CODE:
Use the host code below to place your online order if it’s under $150 and you’ll be entered in a drawing to win a FREE pack of Rhinestone Jewels! If your order is over $150 DO NOT use the code – you’ll get your own Stampin’ Rewards and I’ll still enter you in the drawing! Every order over $30 will receive an emailed pdf file containing 10 exclusive detailed project sheets with photos. Just copy/paste this code: BHU4WQEP when placing your order by February 28th, 2019.
Happy Valentine’s Day
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Meant to be (148626 Cling, 150587 Bundle)
- PAPER – Lovey Lipstick (146970), Flirty Flamingo (141416), Crumb Cake (120953), Whisper White (100730), All My Love Designer Series Paper (148624), Sparkle Glimmer Paper (146957)
- INK – Lovely Lipstick (147140)
- OTHER – Big Shot (143263), Stampin’ Trimmer (126889), Be Mine Stitched Framelits (148527), Subtle Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (143706), All My Love Ribbon Combo Pack (148584), Heart Epoxy Droplets (148583), Lovely Lipstick Dark Stampin’ Blends (147028), (Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Scotch Tape
Cutting & Scoring:
- Lovely Lipstick 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, Scraps
- Crumb Cake 5-1/4” x 4”
- Whisper White 5-1/4” x 4”
- Flirty Flamingo 5-1/4” x 1-7/8”
- Designer Series Paper 5-1/4” x 1-3/4”
- Sparkle Glimmer Scraps
- Stamp sentiment with Lovely Lipstick ink on Crumb Cake layer.
- Run Crumb Cake layer with Subtle embossing folder through the Big Shot.
- Adhere DSP to Flirty Flamingo layer with Liquid glue.
- Wrap a 6” piece of ribbon around both layers, secure in back with scotch tape, adhere to Crumb Cake layer.
- Adhere to card base with Liquid glue
- Die cut heart framelit through Big Shot with Lovely Lipstick and Sparkle scraps.
- Adhere Lovely Lipstick scallop heart frame with Liquid Glue, adhere Sparkle Glimmer heart with Stampin’ Dimensionals, repeat with second hearts.
- Tie a small piece of Lovely Lipstick ribbon around the longer piece in a knot.
- Use the Stampin’ Blend marker to color 3 of the Heart Epoxy droplets, one of each size.
- Adhere to the card front.
I love what I do and I love sharing my creations using Stampin’ Up! products.
If you would like further information about this card, Stampin’ Up! or anything related to my Blog, please contact me at: StampDesigns@comcast.net
contact me: email@example.com
Shop: Shop now!