Here is a Project Sheet for a beautiful Valentine’s Day card or a ‘just because’ card. The stamp set I used is Vertical Greetings and I added a fun fold feature.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Virtual Greetings (141876)
- PAPER –Whisper White (100730), Berry Burst (144243), Basic Gray (121044), Silver Foil Sheets (132178)
- INK – Berry Burst (144083), Old Olive (126953), Basic Gray (140932)
- OTHER – Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (143263), Sweet & Sassy Framelits ( 141707), Stampin’ Trimmer (126889), Silver Metallic Edge Ribbon (144213), Paper Snips (103579), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Berry Burst 6-1/2” x 5-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”, 4-1/4” x 2”, scrap
- Whisper White 5” x 3-3/4”, 3-3/4” x 1-1/2”, 3-1/2” x 1/2“, scrap
- Basic Gray 5-1/4” x 4”, 3-3/4” x 1-1/2”
- Silver Foil 4” x 1-3/4”
- Metallic Edge Ribbon 16”
- Stamp the topiary stamp in Old Olive on the Whisper White 3-3/4” x 1-1/2” paper. Attach to the Silver Foil layer. Attach to the Berry Burst Layer.
- Stamp the heart from the topiary stamp in Berry Burst on Whisper White scrap paper. With the smallest heart from Sweet & Sassy Framelits, die cut the stamped heart out with the Big Shot. Using the next heart size, die cut a heart out of the Berry Burst scrap paper with the Big Shot. Layer the stamped heart on the die cut Berry Burst heart and adhere to the stamped Old Olive heart with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Stamp the topiary basket in Basic Gray on Whisper White paper. Fussy cut out using the Paper Snips. Adhere to the Old Olive basket.
- Stamp the ‘I Love You’ sentiment down the right side of the Whisper White 3-3/4” x 5” paper in Berry Burst. Layer this on the Basic Gray paper. Adhere to the inside of the card.
- Stamp the ‘Just Because’ sentiment on the Whisper White 3-1/2” x 1/2” paper. Adhere to the left side of the Basic Gray 3-3/4” x 1-1/2” paper. Adhere this onto the left side of the stamped topiary layers as shown. Adhere to the card, making sure the inside sentiment is visible.
- Tie the ribbon around the left side of the card.
I love what I do and I love sharing my creations using Stampin’ Up! products.
If you would like further information about this card, Stampin’ Up! or anything related to my Blog, please contact me at: StampDesigns@comcast.net