We are more than half way thru Sale-A-Bration. There were 3 new products released last week, check them out and place your order soon. You don’t want to miss out on this amazing Free product offer. Today’s card uses the Vibrant Vases stamp set from the Occasions Catalog. It coordinates with the Vases Builder Punch from the Annual Catalog.
Coming March 1st, Stampin’ Up! will offer four sets of coordinating framelits for a few of our Sale-a-bration stamp sets. The Framelits coordinate with the Lasting Lily, So Hoppy Together, Painted Seasons and Hello Cupcake Sale-a-bration stamp sets. You can order these starting on March 1st.
The above punch and stamp set are also going to be offered in March to coordinate with the current Sale-A-Bration stamp sets.
Use the host code above to place your online order if it’s under $150 and you’ll be entered in a drawing to win a FREE pack of Rhinestone Jewels! If your order is over $150 DO NOT use the code – you’ll get your own Stampin’ Rewards and I’ll still enter you in the drawing! Every order over $30 will receive an emailed pdf file containing 10 exclusive detailed project sheets with photos featuring the Floral Romance Suite of products. Just copy/paste this code: BHU4WQEP when placing your order by February 28th, 2019.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Vibrant Vases (photopolymer 148656)
- PAPER – Thick Whisper White (140272), Night of Navy (100867), Pineapple Punch (146971), Poppy Parade (119793), Whisper White (100730), Neutrals 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper (146967)
- INK – Night of Navy (147110), Pineapple Punch (147141), Poppy Parade (147050), Granny Apple Green (147095)
- OTHER – Big Shot (143263), Vases Builder Punch (147040), Swirls & Curls Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (147923), Mini Striped Ribbon in Poppy Parade (146938), Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Thick Whisper White – 11” x 4-1/4”, score and fold at 5-1/2”
- Night of Navy – 5-3/8” x 4-1/8”
- Pineapple Punch – 5-1/4” x 4”
- Poppy Parade – 2-3/8” x 3-5/8”
- Whisper White – 2-1/4” x 3-1/2”, scrap
- Neutrals 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper – scraps for vases
- Using the Swirls & Curls Textured Impressions Embossing Folder with the Pineapple Punch card stock layer, run it through the Big Shot.
- Attach to the Night of Navy layer. Tie the ribbon around this layer and knot. Attach to the card base.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Vibrant Vase stamp set in Night of Navy ink on the Whisper White layer. Stamp the straight line from the stamp set in Night of Navy ink above the sentiment.
- Punch 3 different vases in the Neutrals Designer Series Paper with the Vases Builder Punch.
- Estimate where the top of the vases will be and lightly mark with a pencil.
- Using the flower bunch from the Vibrant vases stamp set, stamp the flower bunch in Night of Navy ink. Using two step stamping, stamp the inside of the flowers in Pineapple Punch. Stamp the leaves and the flower stems in Granny Apple Green.
- Attach the two outer punched vases to the Whisper White later. Using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals, attach the center vase.
- On Whisper White scrap paper, stamp 3 tulips in Poppy Parade ink. Using two step stamping, stamp the inside of the tulips with Poppy Parade ink. Using the Vases Builder Punch, punch out the tulips. Attach the tulips to the stamped stems with Mini Glue Dots.
- Attach the Whisper White layer to the Poppy Parade layer. Using Stampin’ Dimensionals, attach to the card base.
I love what I do and I love sharing my creations using Stampin’ Up! products.
If you would like further information about this card, Stampin’ Up! or anything related to my Blog, please contact me at: StampDesigns@comcast.net
contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shop: Shop now!