This stamp set makes it easy to let that special person know you love them. The inside sentiment is simply ‘you’. The flower is a 3 step stamp, but I only used the outer outline in Rose Red and the inner fill stamp in Pink Pirouette.
Stamps: What I Love, Timeless Textures
Paper: Crumb Cake, Rose Red
Ink: Crumb Cake, Rose Red, Pink Pirouette, Wild Wasabi
Misc.: Washi Label
Crumb Cake: 8 ½ x 5 ½, 2 x 5, scrap for sentiment
Rose Red: 2 ¼ x 5 ¼
- Fold and Crease crumb cake to make card base.
- Using crumb cake ink and a stamp from the Timeless Textures set, stamp around the edge of the card base.
- Randomly stamp the flower in Rose Red on the Crumb Cake mat. Stamp the inside of the flower with Pink Pirouette. Randomly stamp the leaves in Wild Wasabi around the flowers. Attach to the Rose Red paper. Attach to card base.
- Stamp the sentiment in Rose Red on Crumb Cake paper. Punch using the Washi Label. Attach to card with Stampin’ dimensionals.
- Stamp inside sentiment with Rose Red ink.