Here is a clean & simple card using a label punch and an embossing folder. This folder makes one large snowflake impression and looks fantatsic with white on white.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Merry Little Labels
- PAPER – Whisper White Thick Card Stock, Shimmery White, Whisper White
- INK – Perfect Plum
- OTHER – Everyday Label Punch, Winter Wonder Embossing Folder, 1/8” Sheer Ribbon White
Cutting & Scoring:
- Thick Whisper White: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”
- Whisper White: scrap for punch
- Shimmery White 4” x 5-1/4”
- Run the Shimmery White card stock through the Big Shot in the Winter Wonder Embossing Folder.
- Stamp the Merry Little Labels on the Whisper White scrap paper in Perfect Plum. Punch out using the Everyday Label punch. Tie with ribbon to the embossed mat. Attach to the card base.
If you would like further information about this card, Stampin’ Up! or anything related to my Blog, please contact me at: StampDesigns@comcast.net