This card is stamped a little different than most cards. I stamped the leaves on the Embossing Folder in 3 different colors than put a layer of Whisper White card stock into the folder and ran it through the Big Shot, so it looks like the leaves are falling behind the trees. A marker is used to add some texture to the trees.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Lovely as a Tree, Labels to Love
- PAPER – Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
- INK – Real Red, Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry
- PUNCHES – Everyday Label, 1-3/8” Circle
- OTHER – Woodland Embossing Folder, Chocolate Chip Marker, Stampin’ Sponge
Cutting & Scoring:
- Thick Whisper White – 11” x 4-1/4”, scored at 5-1/2”
- Chocolate Chip – 4-1/8” x 5-3/8”
- Whisper White – 4” x 5-1/4”
- Whisper White – scraps for label punches
- Stamp the leaves from Lovely as a Tree in Real Red, Tangerine Tango and Crushed Curry ink on the inside front of the Woodland Embossing Folder.
- Carefully place the Whisper White layer in the embossing folder and run through the Big Shot.
- Using the Chocolate Chip marker, fill in the negative spaces on the embossed tree trunks.
- Adhere the embossed layer on the Chocolate Chip layer and then adhere to the card base.
- Stamp the Labels to Love on Whisper White in Tangerine Tango. Punch using the Everyday Label Punch.
- Stamp the sentiment from Labels to Love in Chocolate Chip ink on the Whisper White scrap layer. Punch using the circle punch. Sponge the edges of the circle with the Crushed Curry ink and a sponge.
- Adhere the circle layer to the other punched label. Attach this to the card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
If you would like further information about this card, Stampin’ Up! or anything related to my Blog, please contact me at: StampDesigns@comcast.net